วันพุธที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Deep Breathing, Rejuvenating Exercises And the Quest For Longevity

Twenty minutes a day... Who doesn't want to look better, feel better and experience longevity? Of course our time on planet Earth is finite, that is a given, but if there are ways we can make our time here better by living in a healthier body, especially for a small investment of time and effort, then I say, sign me up!

For me that small investment of time is a daily routine that I have done for years called "The Five Rites", also known as "The Tibetan Five Rites" and "The Five Tibetans." There may be many other names for this series of simple exercises, but they are universally very much the same.

Youth Fitness And Exercise

I first came upon The Five Rites in a small book,"The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth" written by a mysterious Mr. Peter Kelder. A worthy read that sparked my interest and led me to making this practice a part of my daily life. I am very thankful of that, for the rewards have been many.

The claim made for the rites is that these exercises activate and stimulate the seven key chakras of the body. The chakras are energy vortexes of the body. Stimulating the chakras then stimulates all the glands of the endocrine system, which is responsible for the body's overall functioning and aging process. This means that The Five Rites will affect the functioning of all your organs and systems, physical and energetic and that includes the aging process. The man who brought The Five Rights out of Tibet stated that "performing the Five Rites stimulates the circulation of essential life energy throughout the body". Deep breathing as you are doing the exercises is a crucial part of the process. The value of just doing deep breathing exercises cannot be overstated! Combining the two feels like magic.

Well if all this sounds too "new age" or far fetched, I guess it kind of is! The way I look at it is that there are many things we don't understand about this life, and we don't know everything about everything. I can say that I have done these simple exercises, that also incorporate deep breathing, for years. What has been the result? Well, I'm currently 55. I have no medical issues, I take no medication, I have a pain free body, no middle age spread, plenty of energy, sound sleep, and a sharp mind. The 20 minutes a day has been time more than well spent.

Deep Breathing, Rejuvenating Exercises And the Quest For Longevity

Visit TheYouthFountain.com to learn more about The Five Rites, ideas on health and well being and ongoing discussion about life, age, and love.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น